Saturday, June 2, 2012

Traumatic Brain Injury - my second life

Rehab After Work - Traumatic Brain Injury - my second life.
The content is good quality and helpful content, That is new is that you simply never knew before that I know is that I actually have discovered. Before the unique. It's now near to enter destination Traumatic Brain Injury - my second life.

Do you know about - Traumatic Brain Injury - my second life

Rehab After Work ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the actual about Rehab After Work . You read this article for home elevators what you want to know is Rehab After Work .

How is Traumatic Brain Injury - my second life

Traumatic Brain Injury - my second life Tube. Duration : 8.48 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Rehab After Work . this is a video about my new life after my car accident in September 2001.I was 20 years old.I can´t remember the time of the coma.I was just sleeping all the time.I was like a baby.I had pampers and artificial nutrition.It was worse for my family than for me then. I woke up gradually, it took me months and I´m still recovering.It was truly hard to find out that i was so disabled.My life has changed so much.But I´m grateful that I survived and learned a lot again.It is a long way back.i wanted to show others that it is possible to come back even after a heavy TBI.I do a lot of exercises and the GigerMd training for 5 hours every day. It is the only way I will get better. After half a year in the coma I slowly woke up and had to face a completely new situation.I was still unable to eat or drink myself, was fed through a gastro tube, could not sit and hold my head upright,I was in a wheel chair and had partly lost my memory( 2 years before the accident were gone),my short term memory was bad and has greatly improved since.my left arm and my left leg were paralyzed and I was unable to use my pc then.I was in rehab for 13 months and then returned home.I have done many therapies since that time and have got back some of my lost abilities through hard work.My life has changed completely,I lost some of my friends and I was unable to continue my studies(Japanese and journalism)my family is a great help and I am very grateful for that.
I hope you receive new knowledge about Rehab After Work . Where you'll be able to put to use within your day-to-day life. And above all, your reaction is Rehab After Work . View Related articles associated with Rehab After Work . I Roll below. I actually have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Traumatic Brain Injury - my second life.



No comments:

Post a Comment