Thursday, June 28, 2012

Brooks Buford - Motivated

Rehab After Work - Brooks Buford - Motivated.
Advertisements
The content is good quality and helpful content, That is new is that you just never knew before that I know is that I actually have discovered. Prior to the unique. It's now near to enter destination Brooks Buford - Motivated.

Do you know about - Brooks Buford - Motivated

Rehab After Work ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the actual about Rehab After Work . You check out this article for information about what you want to know is Rehab After Work .

How is Brooks Buford - Motivated

Brooks Buford - Motivated Video Clips. Duration : 3.77 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Rehab After Work . It ain't my fault you're motivated Cuz I ain't workin' my drive is faded I'd rather chill talk to my friends drink my coffee laugh at my sine I'm lovin' life is a pretty day And I'm a let it waste away I said I'm lovin' life is a pretty day And I'm a let it waste away I'd rather stand on the corner and laugh my ass off I paid my dues I don't work my ass off And work never got me nowhere It was like god and luck And I just happened to be there And I'm a show up when I who up And if I don't blow up fuck it I don't blow up At leats I don't have to grow up Man let me smoke my cigarette I'm thinkin' right now about all the things I won't get A bunch of bullshit I really don't need A bunch of dumb bitches mixin' crack with weed But I got caffeine and I got pills I got me a beat machine and I got skills. And so what if I got to sleep all day It ain't like I'm missin' much anyway Cuz it's all fake and it's all take You're all full of shit so why be awake You all look at me like I done lost my mind Wearin' argyle socks so in the bump and grind O got an Izod v-neck a high tech redneck pumas and a foamy hat so gimme respect I spent about 10 years in the hole after a light-skinned girl cold stole my soul But now I'm up I don't give a fuck You can have my depression you can eat my butt I don't need no philosophies except my own For chrissakes it's too late I guess I'm grown But I've learned enough to know I don't know shit I bitched and moaned but I ain't never quit Kept on survivin ...
I hope you receive new knowledge about Rehab After Work . Where you can put to used in your evryday life. And most importantly, your reaction is Rehab After Work . View Related articles related to Rehab After Work . I Roll below. I actually have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Brooks Buford - Motivated.



No comments:

Post a Comment