Sunday, June 24, 2012

Zofit, of Israel, is seeking a kidney donor

Rehab After Work - Zofit, of Israel, is seeking a kidney donor.
The content is good quality and useful content, That is new is that you simply never knew before that I do know is that I have discovered. Prior to the unique. It's now near to enter destination Zofit, of Israel, is seeking a kidney donor.

Do you know about - Zofit, of Israel, is seeking a kidney donor

Rehab After Work ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the actual about Rehab After Work . You see this article for info on an individual wish to know is Rehab After Work .

How is Zofit, of Israel, is seeking a kidney donor

Zofit, of Israel, is seeking a kidney donor Video Clips. Duration : 10.40 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Rehab After Work . My name is Zofit and I'm 29 year old. Starting from the age of 11 till today I have suffered from kidney failure. After a long wait I had my first and kidney transplant operation which unfortunately wasn't successful; the kidney didn't last more than a few days. It has been now almost 9 years since that first and only operation and almost 20 long years of daily dialysis treatments without any prospect of hope or change for present or future. Despite my chronic situation, I have managed with the help of the social security rehab program to learn a profession in book-keeping which is currently what I'm doing on a part time job due to my special needs. Shortly after my unsuccessful transplant operation, my father brought a friend to our house, a big hairy husky dog called Chetz (Arrow in Hebrew). This dog had a very therapeutic effect on me. It was definitely a love at first sight and though Chetz has died since then, I find great joy and satisfaction in caring for animals especially dogs and now have a small Chitzsu dog called Sandy. I know that the people around me are always amazed at the way I seem to gobble up life and they are all certain that were I only free of that dialysis machine no one could stop me ..... Currently I enjoy doing all kinds of crafts work, jigsaw puzzle, reading, walking my dog. I truly look forward to a future where I could start a family and move from the stage where I look after my own health to start caring and nurturing my own family cell. As ...
I hope you will get new knowledge about Rehab After Work . Where you possibly can offer use within your evryday life. And just remember, your reaction is Rehab After Work . View Related articles related to Rehab After Work . I Roll below. I have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Zofit, of Israel, is seeking a kidney donor.



No comments:

Post a Comment