Friday, June 22, 2012

Steve-O and Mr. Safety - 4 Years Later

Rehab After Work - Steve-O and Mr. Safety - 4 Years Later.
The content is good quality and useful content, Which is new is that you never knew before that I do know is that I actually have discovered. Prior to the unique. It's now near to enter destination Steve-O and Mr. Safety - 4 Years Later.

Do you know about - Steve-O and Mr. Safety - 4 Years Later

Rehab After Work ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the actual about Rehab After Work . You see this article for information about what you wish to know is Rehab After Work .

How is Steve-O and Mr. Safety - 4 Years Later

Steve-O and Mr. Safety - 4 Years Later Video Clips. Duration : 2.47 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Rehab After Work . Steve-O didn't inspire me because he was crazy. He inspired me because he was who he wanted to be. HERE'S WHAT LEAD TO THIS VIDEO: In August 2004, during Steve-O's Don't Try This @ Home Tour in Modesto, California, he saw me in the crowd and brought me on stage to do the show with him. We drank some beers together, squeezed lemons in each other's eyes, and performed some balancing acts. Back stage that night he told me something that changed my life forever... he said "These shows are like Make A Wish for people who need confidence.". I then told him that I was working my way to become an entertainer, then he said, "Take what I gave you tonight and remember that. If you really want to do this, then don't give up... MAKE IT HAPPEN!". His words were especially clear to me that night because it just so happened that I was at the show promoting my videos to the people in the crowd by giving out free DVDs of my work. As the years went by, I started noticing that Steve-O was falling apart due to his drug habits... in fact, here's a video of Steve-O, just before rehab: www.youtube.com At this point, I had already learned the hardships people go through to become successful entertainers. So to pay him back for the inspiration he gave me, it became one of my life missions to remind Steve-O of what he has done for myself and many others. After the Maxim party, I met back up with Steve-O and had a heart to heart talk with him about his impact on life. I finally got to say what I've ...
I hope you will get new knowledge about Rehab After Work . Where you possibly can offer easy use in your day-to-day life. And most importantly, your reaction is Rehab After Work . View Related articles associated with Rehab After Work . I Roll below. I actually have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Steve-O and Mr. Safety - 4 Years Later.



No comments:

Post a Comment