Saturday, June 9, 2012

Your Love Is My Drug - Ke$ha NEW SONG Cover (Lyrics and Chords in description)

Rehab After Work - Your Love Is My Drug - Ke$ha NEW SONG Cover (Lyrics and Chords in description).
The content is good quality and useful content, Which is new is that you never knew before that I do know is that I even have discovered. Prior to the distinctive. It is now near to enter destination Your Love Is My Drug - Ke$ha NEW SONG Cover (Lyrics and Chords in description).

Do you know about - Your Love Is My Drug - Ke$ha NEW SONG Cover (Lyrics and Chords in description)

Rehab After Work ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the real about Rehab After Work . You check out this article for information about that want to know is Rehab After Work .

How is Your Love Is My Drug - Ke$ha NEW SONG Cover (Lyrics and Chords in description)

Your Love Is My Drug - Ke$ha NEW SONG Cover (Lyrics and Chords in description) Tube. Duration : 2.42 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Rehab After Work . TWEET about the cover by clicking here: www.clicktotweet.com Hey Guys! This was a REALLY fun way to spend my day! I was stranded at my house without a car, so I figured, "Why Not?" Anyways, I am just starting to get "Tik Tok" out of my head, and now after recording this, "Your Love Is My Drug" will be haunting my dreams tonight. Super Catchy Song. Hope you Like it and Subscribe :) twitter.com/colinhealy myspace.com/colinhealy facebook.com/colinhealy Maybe I need some rehab Or maybe just need some sleep I got a sick obsession I'm seeing it in my dreams I'm looking down every alley I'm making those desperate calls I'm staying up all night hoping Hitting my head against the wall What you got boy is hard to find I think about it all the time I'm all strung out, my heart is fried I just can't get you off my mind Because your love your love your love is my drug Your love your love your love I said your love your love your love is my drug Your love your love your love Won't listen to any advice Momma's telling me I should think twice But left to my own devices I'm addicted, it's a crisis My friends think I've gone crazy My judgments getting kinda hazy My steeze is gonna be affected If I keep it up like a lovesick crackhead What you got boy is hard to find I think about it all the time I'm all strung out, my heart is fried I just can't get you off my mind Because your love your love your love is my drug Your love your love your love I said your love your love your love is my drug ...
I hope you have new knowledge about Rehab After Work . Where you may put to utilization in your everyday life. And above all, your reaction is Rehab After Work . View Related articles related to Rehab After Work . I Roll below. I even have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Your Love Is My Drug - Ke$ha NEW SONG Cover (Lyrics and Chords in description).



No comments:

Post a Comment