Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver Speed Run Part 20

Rehab After Work - Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver Speed Run Part 20.
The content is nice quality and helpful content, That is new is that you never knew before that I know is that I even have discovered. Prior to the unique. It's now near to enter destination Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver Speed Run Part 20.

Do you know about - Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver Speed Run Part 20

Rehab After Work ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the true about Rehab After Work . You look at this article for information on a person want to know is Rehab After Work .

How is Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver Speed Run Part 20

Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver Speed Run Part 20 Video Clips. Duration : 9.92 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Rehab After Work . This is a speed run for Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver on the Sony PlayStation. I did not do this speed run. I got it from www.speeddemosarchive.com. I got it for all those Legacy of Kain fans out there, and non-fans alike. So please don't accuse me of copyright infringement, or plagiarism. Enjoy. Best time: Single-segment 3:16 by Ben 'Mkt2015' Fichter on 2005-04-02. Author's comments: Before I go into the mistakes I made in the run I wanted to talk about the game itself. This was the first game I ever recorded. I liked the story and the atmosphere...and since the game is a bit long I didn't want to play the whole thing every time I wanted to see different cutscenes. I don't quite remember when I started to record the game, but most of the recordings I had were cheated. I was doing it more for entertainment purposes only. I could still die...I just didn't want to collect all the life pieces so I'd use a code to get them. Anyway, this was the first game that I did speedruns for. If I had known that there was going to be an 'others' section of SDA I wouldn't have cheated. If I had done this legitly five years ago I would've been able to go through the whole game without doing a single huge mistake. I'd like to apologize for some of the really bad camera angles and the darkness of the game. I'm also sorry for the Dumah chase. If you get too far away from him he stomps the ground so you're paralyzed for a few seconds. Having him be right up next to me is the easiest way. I used ...
I hope you will get new knowledge about Rehab After Work . Where you can put to easy use in your everyday life. And just remember, your reaction is Rehab After Work . View Related articles related to Rehab After Work . I Roll below. I even have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver Speed Run Part 20.



No comments:

Post a Comment