Sunday, July 15, 2012

Ville Valo interview (english translation) 04.02.10

Rehab After Work - Ville Valo interview (english translation) 04.02.10.
Advertisements
The content is nice quality and helpful content, That is new is that you just never knew before that I know is that I actually have discovered. Prior to the distinctive. It is now near to enter destination Ville Valo interview (english translation) 04.02.10.

Do you know about - Ville Valo interview (english translation) 04.02.10

Rehab After Work ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the actual about Rehab After Work . You read this article for info on an individual want to know is Rehab After Work .

How is Ville Valo interview (english translation) 04.02.10

Ville Valo interview (english translation) 04.02.10 Video Clips. Duration : 7.62 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Rehab After Work . Happy Ville in Helsinki 04.02.2010. -You have done such a heroic deed by stopping drinking. Give some advice to all the men around there. How do you stop drinking? -V. You have to drink so much you lose everything and vomit and shit blood. At the same time you save money to a spare account to go to a rehab center. By the way drunk drivers shoud be locked up in prison and their license taken away for good. -Did the rehab help you or could you have survived without it? Where do you think you would be now without it? -V.Can´t say for sure. There are no two Villes who would have lived their life in a different way. I might be drinking and having fun, but then again I might not be having fun. I was tired but maybe not from all the drinking, there were a lot of other reasons too. I had stress from work, touring and recording and in a manly way I tried to correct it with booze. It was terrifying but also fun. It had it´s two sides. -Now that you´ve chosen this life is it easy? Or would you like to drink from time to time? -VI don´t feel like drinking, but life hasnt gotten any easier. It´s more challenging without the safety barrier of alcohol and gotta take all the good and bad things with clear head. But yeah alcohol wasn´t the main problem. Dunno how big of a role it had in my discomfort. I felt sick physically, but not now. -You look much happier now. Has it affected you physically and mentally? -V. Naw, my acting skills just have improved.(laughter) -Ok. When you were in ...
I hope you receive new knowledge about Rehab After Work . Where you'll be able to put to utilization in your evryday life. And most of all, your reaction is Rehab After Work . View Related articles associated with Rehab After Work . I Roll below. I actually have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Ville Valo interview (english translation) 04.02.10.



No comments:

Post a Comment