Monday, July 16, 2012

Lets Go Get Stoned - PANACEA - 04-06-10.wmv

Rehab After Work - Lets Go Get Stoned - PANACEA - 04-06-10.wmv.
Advertisements
The content is nice quality and useful content, Which is new is that you simply never knew before that I know is that I even have discovered. Prior to the unique. It is now near to enter destination Lets Go Get Stoned - PANACEA - 04-06-10.wmv.

Do you know about - Lets Go Get Stoned - PANACEA - 04-06-10.wmv

Rehab After Work ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the actual about Rehab After Work . You check this out article for information about what you wish to know is Rehab After Work .

How is Lets Go Get Stoned - PANACEA - 04-06-10.wmv

Lets Go Get Stoned - PANACEA - 04-06-10.wmv Tube. Duration : 5.42 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Rehab After Work . Friday 4th of June 2010 - Music Kafe, West End. The day before the gig we'd finalised the set list and were packing up after rehearsals when Shanan started strumming the chords to this song on his Acoustic. Being a rare one, I was pleasantly suprised to hear he knew it, and since it's one of my favourites and I already knew the lyrics, we figured we'd have to have a stab at it. So in the wee hours of that night I figured out the piano part under a haze of bong smoke, Lewie and Mick had to throw the rythm section together on stage and Shanan had to go with my interperatation of the chords in the bridge on the fly, but that said, this is our 11th hour cover of "Let's Go get Stoned", originally performed by Ray Charles in 1966 after he'd been in rehab for a 16 year Heroin addiction...That's the spirit Ray, never say die brother :) Apologies for the poor sound quality but many thanks to Kai and Kimmy for the Camera work.
I hope you have new knowledge about Rehab After Work . Where you may offer utilization in your evryday life. And most of all, your reaction is Rehab After Work . View Related articles related to Rehab After Work . I Roll below. I even have counseled my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Lets Go Get Stoned - PANACEA - 04-06-10.wmv.



No comments:

Post a Comment