Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Aircheck: Joe Knapp on 93QFM in Milwaukee October 1977

Rehab After Work - Aircheck: Joe Knapp on 93QFM in Milwaukee October 1977.
The content is good quality and helpful content, That is new is that you simply never knew before that I do know is that I even have discovered. Prior to the distinctive. It's now near to enter destination Aircheck: Joe Knapp on 93QFM in Milwaukee October 1977.

Do you know about - Aircheck: Joe Knapp on 93QFM in Milwaukee October 1977

Rehab After Work ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the real about Rehab After Work . You see this article for info on that want to know is Rehab After Work .

How is Aircheck: Joe Knapp on 93QFM in Milwaukee October 1977

Aircheck: Joe Knapp on 93QFM in Milwaukee October 1977 Tube. Duration : 9.95 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Rehab After Work . This is an aircheck of my afternoon drive radio show on Sunshine Music 93 QFM in Milwaukee (WQFM-FM) from October 18, 1977. Bobbin Beam was the Program Director, and I was just 24 years old at the time. Shortly after making this recording, I was fired from this job and spent the next several months out of work, and dead broke. This marked a turning point in my life. I had been switching back and forth from radio engineering to on-air talent. I poured my life into this job at 93 QFM because I really wanted to be on the air. But it didn't work out. My life was pretty wild filled with all night parties, fairly heavy drinking, and experimenting with all kinds of drugs. That was the scene back then and I'm lucky to have survived it, really. I finally found another job as a radio engineer in Cleveland in the summer of 1978. I'd been out of work so long that I could no longer afford the booze and drugs, so I was literally forced into a self-rehab. I made my mind up to be the best radio engineer the world had ever seen! In 1983, while working back in Milwaukee at WZUU-FM, I wrote a music scheduling program called Revolve. Today that program has evolved into MusicMaster, the world's #1 music scheduling system for Windows. I'm the President and CEO of the company now. It's fun to look back on the old days, but I have to admit that much of it is just a blur. As they say, if you can remember it clearly, you weren't really there...
I hope you have new knowledge about Rehab After Work . Where you possibly can offer use within your day-to-day life. And most significantly, your reaction is Rehab After Work . View Related articles related to Rehab After Work . I Roll below. I even have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Aircheck: Joe Knapp on 93QFM in Milwaukee October 1977.



No comments:

Post a Comment